Our team has delivered a number of Murex based business and technology change initiatives for clients. These include:
· Optimissa has expert level experience and capability within the area of Murex.
· Global Strategy for consolidation of MX instances.
· Specifically against the right sizing and processes used against standard benchmarks.
· System selection providing independent advice.
· Project setup – vendor independent consulting.
· Independent advice on Regulatory impacts on Murex including:
· Mifid II (LEI)
· Basel 3.5 (FRTB)
· Optimissa staff have a successful track record in programme / project management of many Murex green field initiatives.
· Integration of Murex with existing client systems, either as part of a Murex driven project or as consultants within other systems projects.
· Health-check – a review of system environment and process against best practises.
· Performance and stability review to allow formulation of improvement plans.
· First tier on site support of Murex users can be supplied or used to augment existing team strengths as required.
· Second tier and environment support staff can be supplied to provide or augment existing client services.
· Reporting DataMart design.
· Creation/Reviewing of global support model.
· Optimissa are currently acting as a full support outsourced service within a client’s organization.
· The facility to outsource and run remotely within the low cost facility within Optimissa exists (AMS).
· Product coverage – FX/MM, FI (Rates, Credit, Repo), Equities cash and derivatives OTC/listed.
· Strategy development/review, planning and budgeting.
· Impact analysis/assessment, business analysis.
· Target operating model design and business process re-engineering.
· Change, project and programme management/delivery.
· Business case development, budgeting, cost analysis/TCO.
· Business, functional and technology architectures.
·Application rationalisation, de-commissioning, vendor selection and implementation.
· IT due diligence and pre/post merger integration.
Optimissa have a mature ‘Support Practice’ which offer a full range of support services, which includes the use of the Madrid based service centre. This offers a fully outsourced, cost efficient, “all level” service support option.
The services offered range through:
· Staff Augmentation – providing expert resources to client managed teams.
· Replacement onsite / offsite of entire system support teams.
· “Full Outsource” solutions, incorporating the flexible Optimissa methodology that has a proven track record within the low risk migration of service to the low cost Madrid based centre.
And include a:
· Full consultation service, advising on all elements within the existing support environment, providing planning and execution of the migration to “best of breed” state.