A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser each time you visit most websites. This allows the website to be able to remember your visit the next time you access that website. Cookies normally store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the website content to your profile and needs, services provided by websites would be significantly reduced without cookies. For more information about cookies, what they store, how to remove them, how to deactivate them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies. These cookies guarantee that users who comment on the blog are human and not automated application which help combat spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics. These cookies are stored in order to create statistics about the website´s traffic and number of visits. By using this website, you consent to Google processing your data and therefore, in order to exercise your rights, you must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks. Every social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons such as “like” or “share”.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete this website´s cookies at any time. These actions are carried out differently according to the browser you are using. Here we give you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- This website or its legal representatives do not accept responsibility for the content or for the veracity of the privacy policies that the aforementioned third parties may have about this cookies policy.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies in order for the browser to remember that they are not allowed.
- For any other questions or concerns regarding the Cookies Policy, please do not hesitate in contacting us using our “Contact” section