MIDDLE OFFICE & BACK OFFICE
We have delivered business benefits across the post-trade landscape for multiple clients. We position ourselves as follows:
Target operating model
· Booking/Clearing Model
· Location Strategy
· Industry Utilities & Vendor Offerings
· Cost variability
· Application rationalisation
· Contra-revenue uplift
· STP and auto-match efficiency
· Functional boundary definition
· Client service model
Building or augmenting the team
· Program structure and delivery roadmap
· Software implementation (build, buy, ASP)
· Program management
· Governance model and PMO
· Change portfolio consolidation
· Troubleshooting and project recovery
· Data migration
· Operational control environment stabilisation
Understanding the key post-trade drivers impacting both sides of the Cost/Income Ratio and delivering material change to meet near-term business objectives.
Selected client experience
· 30 years experience across Tier 1 Investment Banks, Global Custodians, Investment Managers and Market Infrastructure providers.
· Program management and implementation accountability for multiple large scale post-trade technology change programs (teams of 100-400 fte) (build & buy/integrate, agile & waterfall).
· TOM, business service definition and program mobilisation for global ASP Securities Ops platform.
· Operations location strategy for European Broker/Dealer
· Program definition and mobilisation for:
· OTC clearing
· Prime Broker start-up
· Client Service enhancement
· Asset class coverage – Cash products; OTC, ETD, Funds – plus FX, Payments, Collateral.
· Segment coverage – Sell Side, Buy Side, PB, Custody and Transaction Banking, CSDs.
· Program lifecycle from operations strategy development and business case preparation through todelivery roadmap and implementation management covering people; process; tecnología; data and client impact – to deliver FTE, TCO, USD and CX benefits.
· Global post-trade change portfolio review; restructuring; consolidation and prioritisation.
· Project troubleshooting, recovery and relaunch.