Optimissa is a global specialised services company, with operational offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Mexico City. There are also representative offices in the UK, Portugal, and USA as a point of contact for international projects.
The company was formed as a result of the union of several professionals in Capital Markets, who combine business and technological skills. The working ethos of the company is “specialisation makes the difference”.
Optimissa brings together different professionals with extensive experience within the consultancy sector. This level of experience and our high level of customer service ensures that we help our customer by getting closer to their needs through specialisation.
Since 2008, a history of constant development and growth
· Brand new offices in Lisbon, Portugal09/08/2017
· International expansion: Monterrey, Mexico08/11/2016
· International expansion: Lisbon, Portugal10/08/2016
· Optimissa becomes an ISO 9001certified company08/01/2016
· New offices in London08/12/2015
· International expansion: Mexico City07/04/2015
· New offices in Sabadell
· European-wide partnership with SWIFT (exclusive in Spain)01/07/2014
· International expansion: Optimissa USA
· New brand: Optimissa Consulting02/04/2014
· Partnertship with Bloomberg
· New division: SaaP & SaaS
· Expansion to other sectors of finance01/07/2012
· International expansion: Optimissa UK
· Intelligence Centre launch02/04/2012
Based on our experience around third party systems and building ad-hoc pieces of software,
and mixing it with a deep business understanding, we can currently offer our own proprietary systems.
One of our differentiators is the ability to mix out-of-shelf solutions with a significant potential for customisation.
Financial Markets are constantly facing new challenges. We excel in giving a strategic approach to the understanding of a complex problem.
We apply a bespoke point of view to everything we create. Optimissa has a highly skilled development centre team that tailors software for our clients.
Our clients usually need to rely on consultants besides their vendors. We built our skillset from the ground up ending with a wide offering of solutions around third party products.
In 2010, Optimissa launched its Intelligence Centre, with the aim of servicing clients from our headquarters in Madrid. Today, a team of over 85 specialists works relentlessly to fulfil your needs and go beyond your expectations. We can offer an exceptional level of expertise in the key areas of capital markets, especially in the field of e-markets connectivity. We give utmost importance to quality assurance and follow the latest standards to ensure excellence, while keeping an agile and flexible project management methodology.