Optimissa is a global specialised services company, with operational offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Mexico City. There are also representative offices in the UK and USA as a point of contact for international projects.
The company was formed as a result of the union of several professionals in Capital Markets, who combine business and technological skills. The working ethos of the company is “specialisation makes the difference”.
Optimissa brings together different professionals with extensive experience within the consultancy sector. This level of experience and our high level of customer service ensures that we help our customer by getting closer to their needs through specialisation.
Since 2008, a history of constant development and growth
· International expansion: Mexico City7 April, 2015
· New offices in Sabadell
· European-wide partnership with SWIFT (exclusive in Spain)1 July, 2014
· International expansion: Optimissa USA
· New brand: Optimissa Consulting2 April, 2014
· Partnertship with Bloomberg
· New division: SaaP & SaaS
· Expansion to other sectors of finance1 July, 2012
· International expansion: Optimissa UK
· Intelligence Centre launch2 April, 2012
· Software Factory launch2 July, 2010
· New headquarters in Madrid2 April, 2010
· Sole focus on capital markets, mainly services and outsourcing2 July, 2008
· Start of Optimissa’s operations2 April, 2008
Introduction to our products and services.
The video can be paused at anytime by clicking on it
Based on our experience around third party systems and building ad-hoc pieces of software,
and mixing it with a deep business understanding, we can currently offer our own proprietary systems.
One of our differentiators is the ability to mix out-of-shelf solutions with a significant potential for customisation.
Financial Markets are constantly facing new challenges. We excel in giving a strategic approach to the understanding of a complex problem.
We apply a bespoke point of view to everything we create. Optimissa has a highly skilled development centre team that tailors software for our clients.
Our clients usually need to rely on consultants besides their vendors. We built our skillset from the ground up ending with a wide offering of solutions around third party products.
In 2010, Optimissa launched its Intelligence Centre, with the aim of servicing clients from our headquarters in Madrid. Today, a team of over 85 specialists works relentlessly to fulfil your needs and go beyond your expectations. We can offer an exceptional level of expertise in the key areas of capital markets, especially in the field of e-markets connectivity. We give utmost importance to quality assurance and follow the latest standards to ensure excellence, while keeping an agile and flexible project management methodology.
We have built a range of out-of-the-box products specifically created
to suit the needs of entities in the capital markets field
GO TO OUR PRODUCTS PAGE